Durr-e Shahwar Education Society
Durr-e Shahwar Education Society (DES) is a modestly sized philanthropy active in the field promoting education and financial assistance to children and teachers for last 12 years.
The society focuses its aims and objectives to develop financial resources and other facilities that include books, uniforms, transportaion, scholarship etc. In this regard, society has developed the capacity for financial assistance of 50 Children every Year.
Durr-e Shahwar Education Society (DES) is also active in the field of teacher's training programme.
Durr-e Shahwar Education Society (DES) Education Assistance Form, Click to Download.
- One day workshop on new methodologies of teaching by New Horizones Institute of Success on 11th April 2009.
- 6 days workshop on English Language, Maths & General Science by AFAQ Association in May 2009.
- 6 days workshop on English teaching by Ms. Shazia Sikandar from 13th June 2009 to 18th June 2009.
- 6 days workshop on new methodologies of teaching Maths by Mr. Nazeer Ahmad from 19th june 2009 to 24th June 2009.
- 6 days workshop on Physics, Chemistry & Biology by Mr. Anwar Mehmood Paracha from 25th June 2009 to 30thJune 2009.
- One day workshop on English Language by Oxford on 13th November 2009.
- 3 days workshop on new methodologies of teaching by Ms. Anila Mubashir from 29th December 2009 to 31th December 2009
- 2 days workshop on new methodologies of teaching by Ms. Mussarrat Bukhari from 29th January 2010 to 31th January 2010.
- 3 Months Basic Montessori Course by Abdul Munim Research Foundation & Teachers Training Institute from March 2010 to May 2010
- 2 days workshop on Computer Basic Training by Mr. Zubair Ahmad from 11th June 2010 to 12th June 2010.
- 2 days workshop on "Hand Writing" by Mrs. Azra Shahid from 14th June 2010 to 15th June 2010
- One day Workshop on "Quick Sketching" by Mrs. Azra Shahid on 17th June 2010.
- Ond day workshop on "Flash Cards" by Mr. Shahid Mehmood on 21st June 2010.
- 2 days workshop on "Lesson Planning" by Mr. Shahid Mehmood from 21st June 2010 to 22nd June 2010.
Aim: To Make the Education Assessable for every body
- To award the scholarship to shahwarians.
- To pay the fees & provide the books and uniforms to the needy shahwarians.
- To organize the meetings with members to discuss the various matters of society.
- To give the membership to old shahwarians, current students, staff and others.
- To organize the various functions and teachers training to help in education students.
- To coordinate with other philantropies regarding promoting education skills.
This support in fee/book/uniform is based on the funds collected from donations and zakat.